How to Grant Unsupervised Access to Google Analytics
Connecting your Google Analytics data to Unsupervised is a quick process that typically takes less than 5 minutes. Here is what we need to get started analyzing your Google Analytics data.
Step 1: Grant Unsupervised Google Analytics accessYou do this by adding our software to your GA account just like you would a person.
- Sign in to Google Analytics
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired Account, Property or View.
- For many companies, there is only one of each. For those that have multiple, you can give access to whichever level of data you would like the AI to analyze.
- Click Access Management
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add Users
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deselect Notify new users by email
- Select Viewer permissions
- Click Add
Step 2: Let your Unsupervised contact know your GA view_id
- Locate your view_id in the Account Explorer (https://ga-dev-tools.web.app/account-explorer/) under the View column
- You may have several options on this page. Use the same views or properties that you added Unsupervised to in the previous step.
- Email the relevant view_id to your Unsupervised contact